Calendar of events
• Friday, January 13th, 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
• Saturday, January 14th, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
• Wednesday, January 18th – 12:00 PM
Awards and art pickup:
• Saturday, February 11th, 6:00PM – 7:30PM
Categories and Awards
Both 2-D & 3-D art will be accepted & judged in this show. (2-D art includes photography.)
• First place – $300
• Second place – $200
• Third place – $100
Artists may enter up to 4 pieces total. Fees are as listed below:
• Stanly Arts Guild members – up to 2 pieces – $30; $10 each for up to 2 additional entries
Rules for Entry
• Artists must be members of the Stanly Arts Guild – no exceptions. Memberships will be available during art take-in.
• Artists must be 18 years or older.
• Art must not be over five (5) years old and cannot have won awards in any previous Stanly Arts Guild show.
• Any art created from photos or other reference material should have permission from the originator of the photo or reference material and/or should be changed to make the art unique by the creator of the final art.
• All artwork must remain on display until the end of the show.
• Two dimensional art and photography must not exceed 48” x 36” and not weigh more than 35 pounds. It must be properly framed or painted/printed on gallery wrap canvas.
• Three dimensional pieces must not weigh more than 75 pounds. The maximum acceptable base is 24” X 24”, with a maximum height of 72”.
• Entries must be properly prepared to hang – no saw tooth hangers will be accepted.
• Artwork must be hand delivered.
• Please note – if the number of entries exceeds available space, the show may be juried.
• Stanly Arts Guild reserves the right to decline entries deemed inappropriate, not in good taste or works not properly prepared for display.