2023 Youth Art Exhibition & Competition
March 31 - April 10
One event on March 23, 2023 at 12:00 am
One event on March 24, 2023 at 12:00 am
One event on March 25, 2023 at 12:00 am
One event on March 29, 2023 at 12:00 am
One event on March 30, 2023 at 12:00 am
One event on March 31, 2023 at 12:00 am
One event on April 1, 2023 at 12:00 am
One event on March 22, 2023 at 12:00 am
Calendar of events
• Saturday, March 18th, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
• Wednesday, March 22nd – 12:00 PM
Awards and art pickup:
• Saturday, April 1st, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Categories and Awards
Both 2-D & 3-D art will be accepted & judged in this show. (2-D art includes photography.)
Awards will be given in 2 categories, ages 9-12 & ages 13-17 for the following:
• First place
• Second place
• Third place
Artists may enter up to 4 pieces total. Fees are as listed below:
• Up to 2 pieces – $5; $2 each for up to 2 additional entries
Rules for Entry
• Artists must be between the ages of 9 and 17 years old.
• Art must not have won awards in any previous Stanly Arts Guild show.
• Any art created from photos or other reference material should have permission from the originator of the photo or reference material and/or should be changed to make the art unique by the creator of the final art.
• All artwork must remain on display until the end of the show.
• Two dimensional art and photography must not exceed 48” x 36” and not weigh more than 35 pounds. It must be properly framed or painted/printed on gallery wrap canvas.
• Three dimensional pieces must not weigh more than 75 pounds. The maximum acceptable base is 24” X 24”, with a maximum height of 72”.
• Entries must be properly prepared to hang – no saw tooth hangers will be accepted.
• Artwork must be hand delivered.
• Please note – if the number of entries exceeds available space, the show may be juried.
• Stanly Arts Guild reserves the right to decline entries deemed inappropriate, not in good taste or works not properly prepared for display.